Sunday, March 10, 2013

My first Blogger Blog

When I get to 500 Likes, one fan will win these gloves!Hello,
This is my first Blogger blog, and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Julie. I am an author of romance, both contemporary and young adult paranormal. You will find my books under my author name J.P. Grider. I have a website you can follow at http://www.jpgrider.com and I have a facebook page which you can find by clicking on the link above (the one that says "When I get to 500 Likes, one fan will win these gloves" - my fb page is https://www.facebook.com/JPGrider?ref=hl I'd love to see you there.

If you'd like to win the gloves above and a signed paperback copy of my contemporary romance Maybe This Life, please go like my facebook page and you will be automatically entered - all my fans are. And for every 50 Likes I get, there will be another winner. So keep telling your friends and have them tell two friends and so on and so on and so on...oh wait, this isn't a Faberge commercial (if you're young and don't know what I'm talking about, click here.

Nice to meet you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Smiles,
J.P









No comments:

Post a Comment