Monday, March 18, 2013

I Adored The Modern Arrangements Trilogy by Sadie Grubor


Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements, #2)Here Comes the Bride by Sadie Grubor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Here Comes The Bride was the perfect sequel to Save the Date. Oh My Goodness. Aidan gets even better in this installment of The Modern Arrangements Trilogy. He shows his sensitive and vulnerable side, and I am a sucker for a vulnerable man. The Author had me believing one thing through the whole book only to surprise me at the end. I also like the way she develops her minor characters as well - they are fun and believable. Though Aidan and Lilli were clearly the hero and heroine, Ms. Grubor's other characters were the perfect addition to make this feel like an ensemble cast of players.

Here Comes The Bride is a well-told story and very unique. I still think it should be Number 1 on the Bestseller lists (read my review of Save the Date). It's that good of a story. I cannot wait for the third book.


View all my reviews

2 comments: