Monday, March 18, 2013

Cowboy Heaven...


Stetson's Storm (Book Three of the Lasso Springs Series)Stetson's Storm by Kathleen Ball
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am an avid fan of Kathleen Ball's, so I wasn't surprised to have thoroughly enjoyed another of her western romances. Her characters were multi-dimensional and real.

The reuniting of old flames Stetson and Storm was tender and emotional. As usual, Ms. Ball has us pulling for her heroes as if we were part of the story. The addition of little Scotty added a realistic feel to this once broken family's home life. I enjoyed the banter between Scotty and his father, and I savored the love Storm had for her little boy.

The recurring role of nasty neighbor Bailey was a nice touch (though I wanted to punch her again). Ms. Ball's villainess Chrissy was done to perfection. There wasn't a moment in the book when I didn't want to slap her across the face.

Stetson's Storm is Kathleen Ball's third installment in the Lasso Spring's Series and each one is a wonderful trip into cowboy heaven.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment